CVR- series is small-size double drum walk-behind vibrating rollers.
They are applied to compacting and maintaining various roads, Express way shoulder, side walk, parking area, sports ground lawn, especially suited for compaction of narrow areas, such as pipeline channel and drainage trench and etc.
Mechanical all-drum travel drives with greater grade-ability.
- The CVR-series is a double drum soil & asphalt compactor with small machine features and reliable perfomance.
- This machine has been designed to be highly versatile with minimum maintenance, fitting a wider range of utility-sized applications confronting contractors.
- The CVR-series is very strong compacting and good durability.
- Its excellent maneuverability makes it the right choice for confined areas.
- Vibrating road roller is mainly made up of engine part, hydraulic device part, frame part, vibration part.
- Type of vibrating Roller is “Pedestrian Double Drum Vibrating Roller”.
- The engine is installed on upper frame. Between the engine and the upper frame is installed a shock absorber to block vibration from pendulum of vibrating roller.
This makes it well adjustable to work requirements, economical and reliable.
- High-pressure Axial piston pump and motor in the hydraulic vibrating system allows it strong resistance to pollution.